Aaron Hendon is a Seattle Realtor, real estate investor, author, educator and speaker. He is managing partner of Christine & Company, a Seattle Magazine awarded, Five Star Real Estate Agent, winning team for the past 5 years and individual Rising Star in Seattle Real Estate winner this year.
Bringing together a diverse background and history including transformational leadership, entrepreneurial start ups and traditional cold calling sales, Aaron and his team consistently out perform the local market, selling homes for over 5% more than local market averages.
Born in New York, Aaron graduated SUNY Purchase with a BFA in 1997. Discovering his fine art degree made him eligible to work in the food service industry anywhere in the country. Moving to New Mexico immediately after school, he eventually found his stride, opening a real New York bagel shop in Albuquerque, selling it 9 years later as a business grossing over $1,000,000 annually.
Eventually landing in the Northwest in 2000, he now lives on a small island oﬀ the coast of Seattle with his
brilliant wife, Kael, his two brilliant children, Leela and Jonah and his adoring, if not exactly brilliant, Golden
Doodle, Rozy. He is currently at work on his next book, Real Estate Blind Spots – What People Don’t Know They Don’t Know About Buying and Selling Their Home (and what it costs them).
Aaron Hendon Vroom Veer Stories
- Growing up as a weed smokin' rebel, musician/artsy guy in New York
- Got a degree in fine arts which qualified him to work waiting tables nationwide
- Learned he loved waiting tables; he could be himself; delight people and get cash!
- “THE GUY” who made THE bagels he loved in New York–teaches him how to make bagels
- Attends Landmark Forum and finds that it makes life WAY better; starts working for Landmark in sales
- 100 dials a day selling credit repair services; starts calling realtors for leads
- Becomes a Realtor because he can do 100 dials a day; loves it
Aaron Hendon Links
Book Page: DontGetFooledAgainBook.com
Web Page: Christine-and-Company.com