Andy Kushner entered show business on his own terms at 15. He started what became a very successful cover band in Tampa Fl called Rhythm, performing to literally over 100,000 people during his teenage years.
After a 16 year corporate career, almost 20 years ago, he went full-time in the music business with Andy Kushner Entertainment Design custom crafting over-the-top experiences for weddings, corporate events and gala fundraisers utilizing the powerful and emotional impact of live music featuring celebrity acts and his own company-formed and managed bands SoundConnection, Rhythm6, Marquise, SoundNation
and the PopCulture Strings.
Andy and his company have received practically every event industry award possible, including: Top 25 Trendsetter, by Modern Bride along with Colin Cowie, Essie and Sylvia Weinstock Best Entertainment Producer Award, by International Special Events Society, and International Entertainer of the Year Spotlight Awards, by Event Solutions Magazine.
Andy is now taking the ever-competitive podcast industry by storm with two shows, The Wedding Biz with event industry celebrities and Extraordinary Ordinary People in which he uncovers the extraordinary in ordinary people with deep and meaningful engaging conversation.
Andy Kushner Vroom Veer Stories
- Discovered music at age 6 and fell in love; music practice was never a chore
- Started a cover band at age 15 and worked paid gigs through his teens
- Studied Business in college while working on his music on the side
- Worked in Corporate selling computer/printer supplies; avoided the big promotions
- Finally transitioned to full time music business starting with weddings
- Transformed what people think of a “Wedding Band”; raised the bar on talent and showmanship
- Started the Extraordinary Ordinary People podcast to talk with ordinary people with an inspiring life path
- Started the Wedding Biz Podcast to help brides, grooms and pros make more meaningful events
Andy Kushner Links
Extraordinary Ordinary People Podcast