Angus Nelson works with executives of the world’s largest companies as a speaker, coach, and facilitator. He spoke at corporate headquarters for Walmart, Whole Foods, Coke, Adobe BMW and others. His podcast, “Up In Your Business”, was recognized as a Top 20 Business Podcast of 2015 by Inc.com.
Angus Nelson was featured on Aol.com, Huffington Post, VentureBeat, SocialFresh.com, and the big three major television networks. Angus has also been recognized as a Top 5% speaker by Monster.com and “Volunteer of the Year, Wausau, WI”. His book, “Love's Compass: How Do You Recover After a Lost Relationship”, earned him “Most Promising New Writer 2010”.
Angus lives in Nashville, TN, is married and has three children.
Angus Nelson Vroom Veer Stories
- Early childhood veer when his father became more involved in a life in faith and moved away from consumerism
- Co-founded a non-profit youth center with his twin brother in his 20's
- When the business was stressed, he tried to solve the problem by working harder
- To cope with working too much, Angus turn to pornography and alcohol, which led to a messy divorce
- Spent two years soul searching, reading books, attending personal development workshops
- Met his new (future) wife at a personal development workshop and veered toward service and compassion
- Wrote his first book “Love's Compass” while he was playing Mr. Mom
- Quit a waiter job at a steak house–started consulting Fortune 500 companies
Angus Nelson Links