Craig Ballantyne is a Productivity & Success Transformation Coach from Toronto, Ontario, Canada, and the author of The Perfect Day Formula: How to Own the Day and Control Your Life. He has been contributing to Men's Health magazine since 2000, and in 2001, Craig created the popular home workout program, Turbulence Training.
On his journey to success, Craig had to overcome crippling anxiety attacks, and he beat them with his 5 Pillars of Transformation. Today Craig shows men and women how to use the 5 Pillars to lose 10 to 75 pounds, get a raise and make more money, find the love of their life, and overcome any obstacle in the way of success.
Craig Ballantyne Vroom Veer Stories
- Craig was a jock/nerd in high school athletic and academic
- Dreamed to work as a trainer in the National Hockey League
- Fed his geek by writing for Men's Health and many other publications
- Big Veer when woke up with crippling anxiety attacks
- Developed 5 Pillars of Transformation to overcome anxiety
- Even though events don't unfold exactly according to plan, planning is essential
- Why a definite deadline is essential to create the mindset for success
Craig Ballantyne Links
You can read his daily essays on success, productivity, and fitness at EarlyToRise.com