Dr. Sharon Livingston is founder and president of The Livingston Group for Marketing, Inc., a brand marketing research company that implements projective techniques to discover how brands and people interact. Dr. Sharon is also the author of “Get Lost Girlfriend: How I Found Myself When My Best Friend Dumped Me”, a best seller in the Grief and Loss category on Amazon.
Dr. Sharon has a PhD. in Psychology, has consulted for over a third of the Fortune 100 companies on their biggest product branding questions. She’s developed proprietary methods used to perform qualitative analysis in research. She is certified in Neurolinguistic Programming, hypnosis techniques, and Myers Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI®), is an NGH (National Guild of Hypnotists) Hypnosis Trainer, and has had (and taught) extensive training in creative ideation procedures, group dynamics, applied psychological techniques, and more.
She's coached hundreds of men and women in a wide variety of niches to build their own coaching businesses. As a coach, her focus is motivation, healthy and toxic relationships, business coaching, work and relationship coaching, and finding (and living!) your personal passion. She coaches personally and for businesses, one on one, in groups, and at live events.Dr. Sharon gave a talk, “8 Signs of a Toxic Friendship” at TEDx Wilmington Women for October 27, 2016.
Dr. Sharon Livingston Vroom Veer Stories
- Age 3 or 4 the only time she could talk to mom was while she was ironing
- Sookie, Snookie, and Aunt Schookie; family nicknames or so fun
- How the people who make panty hose made a big mistake with tights
- The difference between saying “Anything else” vs “What else” in sales
- How to calm down before a TED talk? Play patty cake!
- Worked in marketing since age 11, learned how to sell with parents in there store
- Interviewed 68,000 people in her career, one one one and in small to large groups