Jason Treu says:
“CEO's Secret Weapon
CEOs call me that. (Secretly, of course.) Many bring me in to coach them personally, and eventually have me work with everyone on their team.
I’m that effective at uncovering your hidden blind spots, and helping you become a more powerful performer and live an uncommonly satisfying life.
My zone of genius lies in helping high-level people like you spot and reach that even higher level.”
Jason Treu Vroom Veer Stories
- When successful people peak, sometimes they get bored and veer toward a crisis
- Many peak professionals get stuck using the same formula that created their 1st win
- Great story about a bored Chairman who sat next to the CEO not helping
- How to use an attitude of gratitude to defeat ego and grow into the next adventure
- Building awareness and shifting from a fixed mindset to a growth mindset can lessen a crisis
- Growing and nurturing a group of growth oriented friends is essential for continued success
- Examples of positive self-talk hacks to diminish jet lag and other bad day moments
Jason Treu Links
Free Report from Jason