Joel Boggess is the host of the “ReLaunch” show, and the author of the #1 Amazon bestselling book – Finding your Voice.
Joel is passionate about sharing fresh ideas, success tips and inspirations through real life stories. He is a “natural” with broadcasting, and he enjoys teaching podcast and radio show hosts on how to book great guests and have engaging interviews.
Joel Boggess Vroom Veer Stories
- How did Joel get asked to present at Podcast movement two years in a row?
- He built a strategy and built a team of volunteers to help him launch his show and hit #1 in New and Noteworthy in iTunes.
- Jared Easley, our friend and co-founder of podcast movement, called him the next day and invited him to present at Podcast Movement 2014.
- What did you get out of podcast movement 2015? He strengthen great relationships in the podcast world.
- Christmas eve 1997, Joel walked away from working in TV and Radio.
- While “off the mic” Joel really missed it and was always seeking to use his media expertise in all his other jobs.
- Pick one platform, such as podcasting, and become “rockstar good” at that and grow from there…if you want to.
- There are a lot of books on Amazon, how did you score #1 slots in three different categories?
- One mistake new podcasters make? Thinking that podcasting “IS” the business, it's the medium.
- Make a product and be your own sponsor instead of trying to hustle for a $100 ad spot.
- At age 5, Joel had a near-death experience involving a speeding train a 30-foot fall, and a coma.
Joel Boggess Links
Finding your Voice (Amazon link)