Joshua Latimer left his “safe and secure” job as a banker for JP Morgan Chase to start a cleaning business at the age of 25, while his wife was pregnant with their first child. Joshua wanted to build a local business, while creating time and freedom for himself and his family.
He grew the business until it was generating over $150,000 a month in revenue and then sold it to a national buyer. During the last two years that he owned his company, he only worked 5 hours / week on the business, but it still grew at 35% per year. Joshua is passionate about business systems and how they can change your life.
Joshua Latimer Vroom Veer Stories
- High School Football QB; lost home coming game 69-0 as QB–record stands
- Grew up in near Flint Michigan, family thinks he's crazy moving to Costa Rica
- Had the entrepreneurial bug early on; never wanted to have a J.O.B
- Earned his degree in pain with many tries at business ventures–learned his lessons
- Got a great job at J.P. Morgan Chase, quit to start a window cleaning business
- Those lessons paid off and he created a successful business which he was able to sell
Joshua Latimer Links