Kathy Fettke is the CEO of Real Wealth Network and best selling author of Retire Rich with Rentals. She is an active real estate investor, licensed real estate agent, and former mortgage broker, specializing in helping people build multi-million dollar real estate portfolios that generate passive monthly cash flow for life. With a passion for researching real estate market cycles, Kathy is a frequent guest expert on CNN, CNBC, Fox, Bloomberg, NPR, CBS MarketWatch and the Wall Street Journal. She was also named among the “Top 100 Most Intriguing Entrepreneurs” by Goldman Sachs two years in a row.
Kathy Fettke The Real Wealth Show
Kathy hosts The Real Wealth Show, a featured podcast on iTunes with listeners in 27 different countries. Her company, Real Wealth Network, offers free resources and cutting edge education for beginning and experienced real estate investors. She’s passionate about teaching others how to create “real wealth,” which she defines as having both the time and the money to live life on your terms.
Kathy Fettke Vroom Veer Stories
- Kathy admitted that she hung out with the Stoners in High School…yay stoners!
- Visited Switzerland for a year before attended college, nobody drank or used drugs!
- Gained a real appreciation for the US education system and got straight A's in college
- Was able to intern in television at CNN and the like and was hired to a San Francisco Affiliate
- Worked in television until she quit to become a stay at home mom
- Big Veer, her husband was told he had six months to live…Kathy needed a plan to make money
- She had a radio show, and decided to sell adverting…that didn't really work
- She re-phrased the offer as a co-hosting opportunity, and that worked for a nice tidy sum
- The show was such a success the co-host asked Kathy help him sell all the mortgages…so she got a mortgage license
- This all led to creating the “REAL” wealth network, which is free to join and learn how to start investing in real estate
Kathy Fettke Links
Kathy's Book Retire Rich with Rentals