Leigh Martinuzzi is The Hidden Why Guy. He’s an expert in lifestyle and business design. He helps people go from living a life they hate to living a life they love. He assists people via speaking, coaching, writing and podcasting.
Having a corporate background in senior executive positions for various multi-national companies such as ALDI and Masters, Leigh realised that it wasn't the life he wanted.
Leigh made a decision and decided to redesign his life to give him more freedom, fulfillment and happiness. He has successfully transitioned from a dissatisfying existence to a life with greater purpose.
Now he pays forward what he has learnt to help other people do the same. First, they have to find out their Hidden Why. Whether it’s finding more passion in what you currently do or a full life transformation Leigh will be your guide.
Leigh Martinuzzi Vroom Veer Stories
- Story of Leigh's earliest childhood memory taking a walk with friends going on an adventure
- Leigh was a crafty entrepreneur in high school, making and selling things to kids
- Started college to study engineering; quit a few months later
- Got a job as a cook–boss was a dick; so he quit–got a better job as a chef!
- Went back to college thinking he maybe needed a clearer path; graduated with a degree in marketing
- Traveled and worked for about 4 years to Japan and points beyond; really got the travel bug
- Worked in corporate for a while; worked at a startup for a while-got fired; felt like shit
- Transitioned into real estate for more money and freedom; work up pitching flyers and quit that too
- Moved to Japan to launch a “big money” deal; that failed
- Realized he really didn't need “big money” to be happy; started sharing value on thehiddenwhy.com
Leigh Martinuzzi Links