Todd Tresidder graduated from the University of California at Davis with a B.A. in economics and a passion for creating successful businesses. A serial entrepreneur since childhood, Todd went on to build his own wealth as a hedge fund investment manager before “retiring” at 35 to teach others. Today, he provides advanced investment and retirement planning education at FinancialMentor.Com showing you what works, what doesn’t, and why based on a depth of proven experience.
Todd Tresidder Vroom Vroom Veer Stories
- A tale of two managers: one says Promote! the other say FIRE!
- The difference between a financial mentor vs a financial adviser
- Why a life on the pro leisure circuit is just not that fun
- Vacation is fun in the context of meaningful work
- Traditional investing can only take you so far
- What are some alternative investing methods to create wealth?
- Todd got fired for doing his job a little too well
Todd Tresidder Links