Travis Jennings spent almost a decade educating the wealthy on better techniques and strategies to improve their personal finance, investments, and taxes. Over time, he learned that one of the key differences between those with wealth and those without, is the type of financial education they receive. The current system guides the brightest advisors to the wealthy…leaving the rest of us to own devices. Without a trained advisor to guide you through the process of debt elimination and then on to wealth creation, most of us live in financial peril with no real light at the end of the tunnel. Travis and his team created an easy to follow educational and implementation series that teaches you how to get completely out of debt, including your mortgage, without affecting your lifestyle or spending habits.
Travis Jennings Vroom/Veer Stories
- Became at father at age 17, started learning responsibility
- Worked at State Farm to pay the bills; attended college part time
- Joined the Air Force; thought maybe he would be a contractor
- Switched to part-time Air Force, and started a custom home building business
- A home client was a financial advisor, he seemed to have a nice life
- Found his calling in the world of finance; studied macro economics
- Worked as a financial advisor for old wealthy clients;
- Created a system to help the rest of us eliminate debt and create wealth.