Happy New Year! I had an amazing 2017! I planned and executed a move from Los Angeles to Las Vegas mostly for tax avoidance and cost savings. What a scary and amazing adventure that turned out to be, definitely my BIG veer for 2017.
I know you are hung over today, but in a couple of days check out one of my all time FAVs with DJ Shri, he has a great laugh and makes the show tons o fun. Value bombs a plenty while you sip on a Bloody Mary or Mimosa…Hair of the DOG! 😀
DJ Shri is a marketing and music coach who teaches small business owners how to break through noise and build successful local businesses. After being a professional disc jockey business owner for over a decade, Shri has played music and entertained thousands but has made even more money as a full-time mobile DJ.
Today, he teaches students worldwide how to create their own business. Shri founded Mobile DJ Tips, an online resource for DJs worldwide to get all of the skills they need to Mix, Market, and Make careers with the music talent they have.
Shri is also the host of the popular iTunes Podcast – Mobile DJ Tips. Every week Shri sits down with influential disc jockeys from around the world to share marketing, music, and business knowledge for service based businesses. Previous guests include Oprah’s Disc Jockey, and other influential figures in Canada, United Kingdom, and the United States.
DJ Shri Vroom Veer Stories
- Age 8, made a “TMZ” style newspaper about his family, early entrepreneur
- Born in a DJ booth, helping his four cousins since middle school
- Studied econ and public health in college, continued to work gigs
- Got a big corporate job as a “release manager” work hard/play hard vroom
- Quit is job moment; dropped the mic on his boss (very respectfully w/ no notice)
- Returned to his passion as a full-time DJ; found he really liked teaching other
- Started Mobile DJ tips to help DJ's and service-based businesses thrive