Jordan Goodman is known as American’s Money Answers Man because he has been answering Americans’ questions about personal finance for over 35 years. He was the Wall Street Correspondent at MONEY Magazine for 18 years, was the financial commentator on NBC News for 9 years, and was on Marketplace radio for 6 years. Jordan is a regular guest on radio and TV shows across America and is the host of the national Money Answers Radio Show on the Voice America Business Network. He has written 14 books on financial topics including The Dictionary of Finance and Investment Terms, Fast Profits in Hard Times, Master Your Debt and the Ultimate Guide to Student Loans. His website is moneyanswers.com which is loaded with helpful resources and links.
Jordan Goodman Vroom Veer Stories
- Big Veer! Co-authored a book with a famous money guy who ends up in prison for money based crimes
- Got permission from criminal co-author to remove his name and photo from his book
- Great place to park your cash instead of a bank account that pays 8% or better
- Amazing strategy to pay off your mortgage in as little as 5-7 years instead of 30
- How to get the best deal on a car without ever haggling and getting screwed
- Creative way to get a great pay off from your life insurance policy while you are still alive
- Free web site that will help you re-finance your car loan to payments you can afford
Jordan Goodman Links
Jeff—I very much enjoyed being your guest on the Vroom Vroom Veer show!
Here are the websites that I mentioned for your show notes in addition to mine which is moneyanswers.com:
- Commercial Real Estate Income Funds paying a safe 8% annually at www.commercialrealestateincomefunds.com or call 888-444-2102
(18 Jul 2017, after further research, I invested in peerstreet.com which let's folks invest in “high quality real estate backed loan” If you want to check it out, you can use my invite link and I get a 1% rate bump on a future loan. My invite link is: http://vvveer.com/peerstreet/
(Update 8/8/17) – I am experimenting with Betterment, I love them so far.
Mr. Money Mustache post about Betterment raising their fees, and still being a good deal
My invite link – I don't get money, I save fees for a 90 days for each sign up.
- Mortgage Equity Optimization strategy to pay off your 30 year mortgage in 5-7 years at www.truthinequity.com.
- Car buying service to get the best deal on buying or leasing a car at www.carq.com or call 800-517-2277.
- Refinancing your car loan to a more affordable payment at www.myloangen.com.
- Selling your life insurance policy for tens or hundreds of thousands of dollars instead of having it lapse at www.fundinglife.com or calling 877-485-6681.
I think that is all of the websites I gave on the show to help listeners implement my strategies. I’d be glad to do another show and give plenty more money-saving strategies and helpful websites. Glad to help your followers! Thanks again, Jordan Goodman