Aaron Walker is, without question, a veteran entrepreneur. Starting his first business at 18, and selling to a Fortune 500 company nine short years later, demonstrates Aaron’s passion for success. Unwilling to rest on past success alone, Aaron started, bought, and sold eight successful companies over the past 36 years. Having a strong desire for personal development has kept Aaron in a weekly mastermind group for more than a decade with Dave Ramsey, Dan Miller, Ken Abraham, and seven other notable Nashvillians. Aaron has enjoyed a 35-year marriage with his beautiful wife, Robin. Today, Aaron spends the majority of his time helping men grow in success and significance as President and Founder of View from the Top, a premier life and business coaching resource.
Aaron Walker Vroom Veer Stories
- Borrowed money to start a pawn shop and expanded to four stores.
- At age 27 he sold the four pawn shops and he had “arrived” with a nice “exit” and had a load of money
- Lesson learned…money isn't everything, he spend some time depressed and realized he needed to go back to work.
- Freak car accident where a pedestrian didn't look where he was going and Aaron ran into him.
- How do you get through the emotions of accidentally causes someone's death? Time and Prayer?
- Later, the mother of the person killed in the accident helped to save a member or Aaron's family (wow!)
- We chat briefly about the book “essentialism” which is like the 3rd or 4th time mentioned on the show.