Casey and Natasha Grey co-host the Conscious Living Podcast. Casey President of Cornelis Grey Construction – The Conscious Builder. As a licensed carpenter and general contractor, he is making sure that proper support and systems are being put in place in order to promote conscious, more sustainable building. Natasha is a children's book author as well as Child and Family Therapist.
Casey and Natasha Grey Vroom Veer Stories
- Big veer when they attended a Tony Robins workshop-a literal wake-up call
- Another big veer when their son was born – they consciously choose who they wanted to be to their son.
- We discuss mindfulness practice, meditation and the benefits of staying present.
- Green smoothies! Do you like yours with bananas or avocado?
- The good side and bad sides of cheats days, and how you still have to pay the price and suffer the hang over of junk food.
- Drink a lot of water…and coffee. Jeff is on Tim Ferriss' slow carb diet and uses heavy cream in his coffee…how about coconut oil?
- We talk about movement and trying to stand instead of sit if/when you can at work.
- Have you ever done a “media fast”? We discuss the benefits of strategic media consumption.
Casey and Natasha Grey Links