Dan Erickson is a minimalist. He spent most of his life trying to simplify. He rejects the ways of consumption and waste and prefer to produce and renew. He is an author of several books and a single Dad.
Dan Erickson Vroom Veer Stories
- Living in a cult as a slave boy. How did that happen?
- Transitioning from cult back to freedom in foster care.
- How did Dan learn to forgive people after being in a cult?
- How Dan used writing and blogging as his own therapy for PTSD, which he didn't know he had.
- Finishing up a triology of novels based on his experiences living in a cult & his recovery.
- Turned off internet for the summer to unplug. How did that work out?
- How did you get interested in a more simple life?
Dan Erickson Links
- Hip Diggs Dan's Main Site
- A Train Called Forgiveness
- At the Crossing of Justice and Mercy
- Always On: Language in an Online and Mobile World, by Naomi Baron
- Essentialism: The Disciplined Pursuit of Less, by Greg Mckeown