David Frees' life, academic work and careers have taken him across the globe and exposed him to leaders, master communicators, persuaders, influencers and negotiators in hundreds of nations and across many cultures.
He now uses his experience to teach leadership, sales and marketing, persuasion, influence, interrogation and negotiation to audiences ranging from computer hackers turned “good guys” to entrepreneurs, the military and civilians.
David Frees Vroom Veer Stories
- Goes to New Zealand at age 16 to study abroad–learns a lot about how people think about trust
- Studies history and political science in college and works on computers part-time
- While in school, asked if he was “a patriot” –becomes an interrogator
- Finds he excels as the “good cop” role in interrogation, people request to talk to him again
- Served as an “observer” in multiple murder investigations, learns more about life and death situations
- As if his law resume wasn't colorful enough he also does a stint as a stand-up comedian–why not
- Having a knack for persuasion Dave would settle many cases–sometimes to the chagrin of the boss
David Frees Links
Success Technologies – Dave's Website
3 days to success – find out more about business black ops program this year