Faydra Koenig is an Amazon Best Selling Author, lover of iced tea and snarky banter. Faydra is determined to shake people up about their mediocrity and stop living a half-life that is killing their spirit. Known in pop culture as America’s Crisis Coach™ Faydra shares stories of triumph and hope that make a lasting impact on people moving through their own crisis.
Faydra Koenig Vroom Veer Stories
- Mid 30's she was up and coming things were going well in the job, until she started dating.
- Her 1st husband was a Marine and has mental illness and couldn't function as a parent/husband
- 2nd marriage ended after 10 years when her husband had an affair with a close friend
- That veer, set back, helped learn about her own dysfunction stemming from childhood abuse
- After healing her past, she was able to be a better version of herself
- She had to look at what she was bringing to the relationship table, she made a lot of changes.
- Changes included, getting a Master's Degree, loads of reading, and really getting honest with herself about what works and what doesn't.
- When she started dated again, the new guy had some pretty public legal issues on Google
- The government charged her new man with white collar crime, the lawyers said he was fine.
- When he didn't take “the deal” on the table and admit guilt; things starting to get real ugly
- Husband stands his ground and is convicted and sentenced to 43 years in maximum security
- Faydra was a court investigator at the time and was fired and black balled.
- She had put “suicide” on here list of options. She was out of work, over-qualified, and a job at Starbucks was looking ok.
- Her life was now under a microscope and there were death threats, and a letter writing campaigns against her.
- Finally opened up at a high powered retreat, and fully expected everyone to “step away” from her…but she was embraced.
- This was the moment she became “American's Crisis Coach” and all the negative stuff was above.
Faydra Koenig Links
Coming out the Fire Podcast – Goes live 28 Dec