Jonathan Chant founded Fitness For Freedom under the following principles: to care, be honest and treat people the same way he would like to be treated. His goal is to raise the bar for the entire fitness industry by focusing on developing the required habits to live a healthy lifestyle not just exercise.
Jonathan Chant Vroom Veer Stories
- Maggie's Story: Came in for back pain, lost 80 pounds over 3 years
- Chasing a six-pack trophy might not be the best fitness goal
- Small incremental changes in eating habits really work
- Pain free movement: we talk yoga, strength, movement and massage therapy
- Before and After photos are very easy to fake with poses and lighting
- Big Four Movements: Big Push, Big Pull, Big Legs, Big Core
- The good, bad, ugly about hooking up at the gym
- Can we change the focus of fitness to feeling good first?
Jonathan Chant Links