Jonathan Harrison, MBA, ODCC is the author of Mastering The Game: What Video Games Can Teach Us About Success In Life available in paperback and Kindle on Amazon. He is also an Organizational Development Practitioner, TEDx Speaker, and Podcaster on the topic of life and leadership lessons that can be learned from video games, found on ClassicallyTrained.net.
Jonathan Harrison Vroom Veer Stories
- How a rejection from TEDx became not only a book, but ALSO a TEDx talk
- Realized that there isn't “one person” out there in the world who will be your “life” mentor
- Found a mosaic of mentors in non-fiction books were better than one person in many ways
- How Half-Life 2 uses great game design to subtlety teach the player how to play the game
- Jon found that using stories and lessons from video games is a highly engaging method for gamers
- Portal 2 CO-OP teaches you about your problem solving preferences, your strengths, your weaknesses.
- When Jon started blogging about life lessons from games…traffic blew up!
Jonathan Harrison Links
Jonathan's Web Site – classicallytrained.net