Susie Miller, known internationally as the Better Relationship Coach, is an author, speaker, and coach. She is dedicated to helping you create better relationships in 30 days or less … even if you’re the only one who cares! You don’t have to settle for mediocre relationships!
Susie is the author of Listen, Learn, Love: How to Dramatically Improve Your Relationships in 30 Days or Less!
Susie has been married to her best friend, John, a serial entrepreneur, for 32 years and has three grown children.
- Vroom: Starting a business with her husband in retail and moving at WARP speed and having a blast
- Veer: A drunk driver ran a red light and smashed into Susie's Volvo. A doctor told her tht God and Volvo saved her life.
- It was a miracle to be alive! YES! Can we acknowledge that and still be honest with ourselves about what is hard?
- Vroom: Fire/Shop chaos/and Home Schooling the Kids after her accident.
- Veer: Susie went to grad school in Seattle…but they lived in D.C. at the time.
- Her husband hired someone to run the D.C. branch and they all lived in Seattle for two years.
- She got two master's degrees, while her husband was Mr. Mom and telecommuting.
- Vroom: Open a private practice in D.C.
- Veer: 9/11 happened and she was downtown D.C.
- Her husband had to close his business because of the fear of the sniper in D.C., so Susie's private practice needed to become their primary income.
- Vroom: The soup years…having good business, and Susie was able to dial down her business.
- Veer: Susie Got thyroid cancer. Her cancer was very treatable, but she speaks for a living and the thyroid is near the the vocal cords.
- Susie battled chronic illness related to the treatment for the thyroid cancer for seven years.
Susie Miller Links
Subscribe = Love! 😀