Whitney Nicely went from no investments (or strategies) to 19 houses, 19 apartment units and 7 chunks of land in less than three years all bringing monthly money to her bank account on auto pilot.
She is the queen of real estate investing in east Tennessee. Whitney started to chase her passions and fine tune her skills in the real estate market after college.
Last year, she flipped six houses while planning her October wedding. Whitney’s real estate portfolio has grown from zero, ziltch, nada to 17 residential houses, 19 apartment units and 7 chunks of vacant land across east Tennessee.
Whitney believes everyone should control their own destiny by investing in real estate as soon and as much as possible. It doesn’t take a trust fund or $100k in the bank to get started in real estate. In fact, Whitney teaches people how they can use no money, no credit and no banks to finance real estate deals across the country.
She’s fired up about teaching people the fast, fun, and profitable way to be successful in real estate. Whitney is the Principal Broker for Whitney Buys Houses, LLC. Whitney will teach you how to invest in real estate for profit and achieve lifelong goals.
Whitney Nicely Vroom Veer Stories
- Grew up in a family of entrepreneurs in the trucking business; it's in her blood
- Bought her 1st house to flip in 2009 and really got the bug; enjoyed the deal finding
- Rule 1: Don't buy a house that is listed by a realtor; only deal with owners directly
- Rule 2: Don't buy a house with your own money; come up with a creative way to finance
- Rule 3: Only buy houses that are free and clear or at least current on payments
- Her house deals are set up as a rent to own; tenants take care of “management”
- How she used option payments on her house to finance a 3-unit apartment complex
- Why buy industrial land? You can get paid for “use” and easement fees for one thing