Isaac Tolpin is one of the Founders of ConveYour.com, the #1 Micro-Learning platform for inﬂuencers and companies. He’s a tech entrepreneur and futurist at heart.
On a mission, enabling brands to authentically connect and inform at scale with over 105 million in combined revenues from the companies he’s helped build. His success comes from understanding the relationships between human behavior, business and technology. This expertise helped celebrity inﬂuencers and companies to transform their knowledge into humanized digital training.
His recent background includes, cultivating a vineyard, keynote speaker, digital marketer, and EdTech disrupter through the pioneering Mirco-Training technology, ConveYour.com, the platform that’s improving the way inﬂuencers and organizations connect and train people. He brings a visionary mindset to his family by creating a legacy raising and educating their 7 children with his wife Angie Tolpin of Courageousmom.com.
He refuses to waste his life achieving the world’s definition of success that leave so many empty. Instead he does what matters through projects, those he serves, and the family he leads.
Isaac Tolpin Vroom Veer Stories
- Had the entrepreneur bug very early; started making and selling crafts in High School
- Went to college (cause that what Gen Xer's do!); starting doing direct sales in college
- How to overcome massive entrepreneurial failure and come back stronger than ever
- Big lesson from this failure was to listen to friends he really trusts
- Learned how to be a better husband and father and to check his ego
- Why digital training needs be fun, effective, and never boring
- Human behavior doesn't allow digital training to take hours at a time; more like 5-7 minutes
- An optional workplace test game had a 95% completion rate; making it mandatory caused a drop