Karen Briscoe is principal owner of the Huckaby Briscoe Conroy Group (HBC) with Keller Williams. The HBC Group has been recognized by the Wall Street Journal as one of the 250 Top Realtor® teams in the United States. Further the team has ranked in the top 100 teams with Keller Williams International every year since 2009, the year the group joined KW. The team consists of Karen, her business partner Lizzy Conroy, a managing director, staff of four and seven associate agents.
Since 1977, HBC Group has sold over 1,500 homes valued at over $1.5 billion. They consistently sell over 100 residential properties annually ranging from multi-million dollar luxury estates to condominiums and town homes. Primary markets areas includes Northern Virginia, suburban Maryland and Washington, DC.
Karen Briscoe Vroom Veer Stories
- Wanted to write a book for years; never had the time/money to do it
- Challenged at a coaching event to work say why she couldn't write the book
- The thing holding her back was her; got up an hour early for 9-months to write the book
- Connected with Hal Elrod who loved the idea and immediately endorsed her book
- Ideas comes to us and give us a time limit to execute them before they move on (Big Magic, Melissa Gilbert)
- The book really took off; Karen asked the book what it wanted for it's birthday? A Podcast!
- She immediately executed the podcast and started in October; It exploded!
Karen Briscoe Connections