Tyler Sheff, the host of the Cash Flow Guys Podcast. He specializes in cash flowing assets as an Investor and Syndicator. Tyler loves to invest in Multi Family Apartments and Non-Performing Notes.
A realtor: he specializes in working with investors who are looking to build long term wealth. Tyler worked in real estate for over 17 years. He invests for cashflow & long term gain while helping others do the same.
An educator: he is Coach and Master Facilitator of Robert Kiyosaki’s CashFlow 101 Game. Tyler hosts workshops in the Tampa, FL area to teach busy people how to escape the rat race by acquiring assets creatively. He is an advocate of financial independence and helps others achieve just that.
Tyler and his team acquire, stabilize, and provide clean, safe, affordable housing to those in need when it matters most.
The host of the Cash Flow Guys Podcast: Tyler teaches how to avoid common pitfalls found in real estate investing and inspires others to take massive action towards their goals.
Tyler Sheff Vroom Veer Stories
- Coming soon? The church of Tyler Sheff and latter day drunks; problem: church founders must be dead
- As a realtor, he didn't really fit into the mold of a gold blazer; he wasn't really having fun
- Flipped houses paid a big tax bill; went to sea as a merchant mariner; made a lot of money; more taxes!
- Now he gets to wake up and teach people how to escape the financial hell they are in; feels good
- Learned that if you do what the IRA wants you do, they wont' tax you; huh?!?
- MLS listing can help you find problems to solve; you must know the person and their story
Why you should pay your property manager more instead of negotiating for less